Want to sharpen your information security skills? Learn to shrink haystacks and recognize needles with Greycampus’ new CISSP training course that prepares you for excellence in the CISSP certification exam held by (ISC)².
Discover some of the most amazing hacks that will help you to master the CISSP architecture and be fluent across security domains for all smart devices. Start your immersive learning journey with the CISSP certified professionals today.
Advance your security career. Get the world's premier cybersecurity certification.
This course comes with access to a mock exam that mimics the real thing, followed by exam analytics to spot and work on your weaknesses.
Building on our self-paced courseware, the boot camps will enhance your learning strategy. Additionally, there are workbooks, and cheat sheets to help you solve problems with ease.
From tutorial videos and gamified learning modules to keep you engaged with the study material and study material for offline use, take the path of least resistance to acing CISSP Exam.
Get access to the dedicated instructor helpline and clear all your subject-related doubts. For other queries, our customer support team is available round the clock.
From interactive exam-solving sessions to employing tricks and strategies, ace the CISSP exam. Additionally, receive assistance with the application process from our experts.
GreyCampus will provide you with a Course Completion Certificate which you can add to your resume to stand out in the competition.
• Introduction to the course
• CISSP Certification Goals
• Security Professional Certification Value
• Exam Common Body of Knowledge
• Becoming a CISSP
• Cryptography Concepts Part1
• Cryptography Concepts Part2
• History of Cryptography
• Cryptosystem Features
• Encryption Systems Part1
• Encryption Systems Part2
• Substitution Ciphers
• Symmetric Algorithms Part1
• Symmetric Algorithms Part2
• Asymmetric Algorithms
• Message Integrity
• Digital Signatures
• Public Key Infrastructure Part1
• Public Key Infrastructure Part2
• Trusted Platform Module
• Encryption Communication Levels
• E-Mail Security
• Internet Security
• Cryptography Attacks
• Threat Mitigation Techniques
• Geographical-Man Made and Political Threats
• Site and Facility Design
• Perimeter Security
• Building and Internal Security
• Secure Data Centers and Fire Detection Systems
• Types of Power Issues
• HVAC Guidelines
• Equipment Security and Personal Security
• Security Model Concepts
• System Architecture
• Computing Platforms
• Virtual Computing and Security Services
• System Components
• Memory Concepts
• Enforcing Process Security and Multitasking
• System Security Architecture
• Security Models and Modes Part1
• Security Models and Modes Part2
• System Evaluation and Ass...
• Certification and Accreditation
• Security Architecture Threats
• Database Security and Distributed Systems Security
• Access Control Concepts
• Identification and Authentication
• Password Types and Management
• Ownership-Character-Physiological-Behavioral Factors
• Biometric Considerations
• Authorization Concepts Part1
• Authorization Concepts Part2
• User Accountability
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Penetration Testing and Threat Modeling
• Access Control Categories-Types-Models and Administration
• Provisioning Life Cycle and Access Control Monitoring
• Access Control Threats
• System Development Life Cycle
• Software Testing and Validation
• Software Development Security Best Practices
• Software Development Methods
• Programming Languages
• Database Architecture and Models
• Database Interface Languages
• Data Warehouse-Mining and Threats
• Database and Application Access Control
• Monitoring for Problems
• Software Threats and Security
• Principles and Terms
• Security Frameworks & Methodologies Part1
• Security Frameworks & Methodologies Part2
• Risk Assessment
• Asset Values-Vulnerabilities and Threats
• Quantitative Risk Analysis
• Safeguard Selection
• Risk Management
• Security Governance Components
• Security Policies
• Classification Life Cycle
• Responsibilities and Roles
• Personnel Security
• Security Awareness Training
• OSI and TCIP Models Part1
• OSI and TCIP Models Part2
• IP Addressing
• Transmission Methods
• Types of Cabling
• Network Topologies
• Network Protocols and Services
• Network Routing and Devices
• Network Connection Types Part1
• Network Connection Types Part2
• Network Authentication
• Wireless Technologies
• WLAN Security Methods
• Network Threats and Cabling Behaviors
• Operation Security Concepts
• Protecting Tangible and Intangible Assets
• Asset and Media Management
• Storage Options
• Network and Resource Management
• Incident Response and Change Management
• Patch Management-Audit and Review
• Threats and Preventative Measures
• Trusted Paths-Trusted Recovery and System Hardening
• Monitoring and Reporting
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Concepts Part1
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Concepts Part2
• BIA Development
• Business Continuity Planning
• Preventive Controls
• Recovery Strategies Part1
• Recovery Strategies Part2
• Data Backup Types
• Data Recovery Terms
• Critical Teams and Duties
• BCP Testing
• Digital Crime
• Computer Crime Concepts
• Major Legal Systems
• Intellectual Property Law
• Privacy Part1
• Privacy Part2
• Incident Response
• Forensic and Digital Investigations Part1
• Forensic and Digital Investigations Part2
• Evidence Part1
• Evidence Part2
• Security Professional Ethics
• Course Outro
GreyCampus is one of the firsts to introduce immersive learning modules covering fundamental elements of cybersecurity. This is why most of our students crack the CISSP exam in one go.
Unlike many other organizations, GreyCampus has a no questions asked money back policy.
A: Eligibility criteria for CISSP
A: Certified Information Systems Security Professional.Not to be confused with CISSP Program Concentrations.
A: Intermediate - Professional. Base certification isAssociate of (ISC)2
A: 1. Exam Duration: 6 hours.
2. Number of questions: 250.
3. Question format: Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions.
A: Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition. Hardcover, iTunes, Kindle versions. Kindle version @ $56 (Amazon)
A: Industry sector(s):
A: The additional aids endorsed by (ISC)²
A: 8 Domain Areas -
Note: CBK = Common Body of Knowledge
A: Recertification process for CISSP credential
A: The process of getting a CISSP certification is:
Step 1: Register with Pearson Vue and book an exam ((ISC)² membership recommended).
Step 2: Review background questions, Agree to the Code of Ethics and Pass the exam.
Step 3: Complete Endorsement process (membership required). A current & active (ISC)² certified professional (any certification) must complete an online Endorsement Form. This needs to be done within 9 months from the exam date. After this, the exam needs to be re-taken. Alternatively, a candidate can opt for theAssociate of (ISC)2within this period.
Step 4 (Optional): On submission of the endorsement form, the candidate may be selected randomly for an audit. If so, the candidate needs to submit additional information as required before certification is granted.
A: Mode: CBT (Pearson Vue) No. of questions: 250 Duration: 6 hours Question type: Multiple choice, Drag & Drop, Hotspot Scoring pattern: Scaled 0 - 1000 similar to standardised tests. No. of questions correctly answered in an exam by an expert panel is given a scaled score of 700. Candidates’ scores are derived based on this. Results: Pass/ Fail. Failed candidates get extra details (rank order of domains by the percentage of questions answered correctly). Domain weightage:Security&Risk Management(16%), Asset Security (10%), Security Engineering (12%), Communication & Network Security (12%), Identity & Access Management (13%), Security Assessment & Testing (11%), Security Operations (16%), Software Development Security (10%)
A: Online Self-Learning courses have a 3-day refund policy. If you are not satisfied with the course and report this over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of purchase, we will refund the entire amount.
This guarantee is considered void in any of the following cases. If the candidate has-
If any participant is not satisfied with the bootcamp session, he/she needs to inform us within 24 hours of the first session. We will refund the entire amount. Participants should communicate the same to us via email to email@example.com.
The guarantee is valid for participants who have paid the entire enrollment fee.
A: The average salary of CISSP certification holders ranges between $78,788 and $119,184 in the US (according to resources.infosecinstitute.com).
The most common job positions for CISSP holders include the following:
Chief information security officer
Security systems administrator
Information assurance analyst
IT security engineer
Senior IT security consultant
and many more.
A: No, this course does not include the exam. However, the CISSP exam voucher can be purchased separately.